Cinematic Design: From Idea To Finished Concept Art
The Aspiring Concept Artist's Guide To Generating Ideas, Designing and Painting Digital Artworks
Do You Dream Of Being Able To Turn Your Ideas Into Stunning Landscapes, Cities And Vast Worlds?
And Conjure The Characters, Weapons And Creatures That Inhabit Them?
To Sit Down With Your Tablet And Laptop, And Paint Any Concept You Can Imagine?
Maybe You've Tried, But Always End Up With Awkward, Unrealistic Results While Looking At Professional Paintings And Wondering "How The Heck Do I Do THAT?" Or "Can I Even Do It Too?"?
... Well, The Answer Is: You Can Do All This.
Let Me Teach You How.
... And As A Bonus, How To Turn Your Art Passion Into Income And Travel The World.
Are You Ready? ;)
Cinematic Design: From Idea To Finished Concept Art Will Embark You On An 8-Module Journey To Discover Your Hidden Potential As An Artist
After 10+ Years As A Professional Artist
I've Learned A Lot Of Things
And I want to teach you my secrets and methods for:
✓ Simplified Art Fundamentals (Color Theory,
Composition, Perspective, Design Elements And Principles, And More)
✓ The S3 Method™ For Creating Artworks Fast, Simple And
Finishing With A Beautiful Result
✓ How To Generate Cool Concept Art Ideas
✓ How To Paint Any Material With This One Simple
Mindset (Inspired by the secrets of 3D-texturing)
✓ How To Paint Stunning Environments, Characters While Learning Matte Painting Techniques
✓ Full Video Process Walkthroughs On Realistic Matte Paintings - From Sketch To Finished Art
✓ How To Turn Your Passion Of Art Into Income
And Travel The World While Working As
A Professional Artist
... And A Whole Lot More
What The Students Say
"The Evenant Cinematic Design course has represented a milestone in my development as a concept artist. I used to feel overwhelmed when I saw the works of my favourite artists because I didn't know where to start to create something so beautiful and complex. Walid's S3 method allowed me to go easily from a simple idea to a finished concept. I've also learned the importance of shape language, lighting and perspective and the process of creating a good composition. Since I started the course I feel much more confident to experiment with new ideas and paint any environment that comes to my mind. As Walid often says: 'Practice makes progress'."
- Juan Terradas, Artist
Submission for Module 5 assignment:
"Taking Walid's course was one of the best decisions for my art career. It helped me a lot to improve my art skills over the last months. I recommend it for every artist that is interested in learning awesome new skills in Concept Art. The course also gives a safe "harbour" for getting feedback onto your artwork through the Evenant community. I get now a lot of commissions and requests for projects. Thank you for the teaching, Walid!"
- Sarah Wowra, Artist
Submission for Module 2 assignment:
"Fantastic course! It was easy to follow, everything was explained in great depth and shown clearly. It made me feel motivated throughout and I was excited to start each module. I really felt like I improved along the way. Walid's and everyone else's great feedback on all my work in the course helped me improve and gave me a lot more confidence to get my work out there. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, I learnt everything I set out to learn and more! I'd highly recommend it to others wanting to learn and improve!"
- Joshua Williams, Artist
Submission for Module 7 assignment:
"If I were told to make a summary of Walid's course, I'd probably struggle to do so; fundamentals, simple and easy to learn principles, techniques and processes, mindsets are only some of the content I can recall. Every bit and piece of this course is something I can carry home throughout my journey to becoming a better artist. Thank you Walid."
- Sanat Sharma, Artist
Submission for Module 6 assignment:
"The Cinematic Design course by Walid was very beneficial to me and the information that was presented was well worth the price and then some. The covering of many aspects from the most basic and fundamental to advanced techniques makes this course good for both beginners and veterans."
- Douglas Quan, Artist
Submission for Module 1 assignment
"Walid is one of the best instructors I’ve had in my entire life, which is saying a lot since I’ve been taught by some of the top university educators in the world, as well as multiple black belts and military officers. I thoroughly enjoyed every single module in this course, and can now paint and do things I never even dreamed of before. Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you."
- Tommi Aaltonen, Artist
Submission for Module 5 assignment
"The course gave me everything I needed! Just ... everything. I improved my art skill a lot, was capable to do things that I couldn't even imagine doing myself. The course is totally worth the price!" - Nicholas
"This course is the most amazing I've ever seen! I got here out of chance as I was trying to find this kind of education - and here it came! I've learned a lot new info and a great amount of the methods and art techniques that I couldn't understand for years! That is too cool to be true, really." - Alice S.
"This course helped me grow so much! I've learned a lot of things and I'm sure it will help me become the artist I want to be. You have inspired me in so many ways and now I know what I really want to do in life! Thank you so much! :)" - Nicolas L.T.
"I want to send my BIG thanks to Walid. This gentleman really made learning digital art so easy. I honestly didn't think I could do it THIS fast and easy!" - AJ Ramos
"I really appreciate all you've taught me, I’m so glad I found Evenant Design and your course. Probably my best discovery in the past few years!" - Owais Akhtar
"This course taught me - the artist who had no idea what concept art is - so much about the digital art world that I can't thank Walid enough. The way all modules are organized, the approach to the different subjects is so well planned, teaching artist mindsets how to improve, with real methods and even how to earn money on your art... anyone can become a better artist after taking this course." - Charvi V.
"This is one hidden gem for learning concept art. It teaches the necessary you need to know to start and get better on digital art. Walid is a great teacher and a cool guy." - Julian A.
THE 8 MODULES IN THIS COURSE
Module 1: Empowering Your Creative Artist Mind
- Dive Into The World Of Digital Art, And Discover The Different Fields
- Kickstart Your Creative Artist Mind Into High Gear
- Learn The Powerful Mindsets Of Successful Digital Artists
- How To Set Up Your Practice Time And Practice Smart
- Debunking Common Myths (Such As Do I Need A Formal Education?)
- Why Referencing Isn't cheating, But Necessary
Module 2: Fundamentals Of Digital Art
- Set Up A Foundation For Your Art Creation
- Learn My Unique Simplified Art Fundamentals To Achieve Pleasing Artworks And Designs
- Simplified Color Theory
- Understand The Main Design Elements And Design Principles That Will Take Your Art To A Whole New Level
- A Simple Lighting System To Light Up Any Object Or Scene
- Learn How To Use Perspective, Composition, Shape Language
- A Secret Method To Generating Thumbnails In Seconds
- Managing Your Shapes And Edges To Give Your Paintings A Clean, Professional Look
- Values And Dynamics
Module 3: The Essentials Of Photoshop
- My Powerful Secret Photoshop Techniques
- Learn The Essentials Of Photoshop Through The Eyes Of A Digital Artist
- How To Use The Most Powerful Tools Of Photoshop To Your Advantage
- Discover The Power Of Adjustment Layers, Blending Modes, Masks, And The Many More Functions Of Photoshop
- Setting Up A Concept Art Workspace Template
- Setting Up And Using Shortcuts For A Fast, Efficient And Streamlined Workflow
Module 4: Rendering Materials
- Learn How To Paint Realistic Materials - From Scratch
- Discover A Powerful Method To Paint Any Material Possible (Inspired By The Workflow Of 3D-Artists)
- Understand How Texture And Light Works Together
- In-Depth Walkthroughs On Painting Metal, Wood, Rock, Water, Cloth, Leather And Fire
- How To Apply Materials To Your Characters And Artworks
- Learn How To Color Your Materials
Module 5: The Keys To Unlocking Epic Environments
- The Full Process Of Creating Majestic Environment Artworks
- Different Methods For Creating Environment Thumbnails
- How To Block In And Develop Your Thumbnails Through The S3 Method™
- Techniques For Painting Mountains & Valleys, Skies & Clouds, Vegetation, Oceans & Rivers, Rocks, Buildings, And More
- How To Finish Up An Environment Painting And Make It Stand Out
- Techniques For Spicing Up Your Landscapes
Module 6: Creating Characters - And Bringing Them To Life
- A Quick And Exciting Method For Creating Character Thumbnails
- How To Develop Thumbnails Into Elaborate Designs
- The Full Process Of Going From Thumbnail To Fully Rendered Character
- Learn A Method For Creating Character Variations Quickly
- How To Quickly Design Weapons And Accessories For Your Characters
- Presenting Your Character Artworks
Module 7: The Awesome Art Of Matte Painting
- Achieve A Brilliantly Realistic Result By Learning How To Incorporate Photos Into Your Paintings
- The Full Process Of Creating A Matte Painting Environment Artwork
- Learn My Secret Techniques For Matte Painting In Photoshop
- Powerful Methods For Matching, Transforming And Blending Photos
- How To Keep Your Stock Photos Library And Photoshop Project Layers And Groups Organized
Module 8: Insights From The Industry
- How To Turn Your Passion For Art Into A Living
- Get The Insights From Amazing Artists In The Industry
- How To Build A Portfolio
- How To Price Your Work
- Learn How To Find Clients And Build Fruitful Relationships
- Quick Tips For Being Productive
- Earn More While Working Less
Included In This Course
- In-Depth 8-Module Program For Beginners
- 20 hours+ Narrated Video Content
- Quizzes And Weekly Assignments
- Access To VIP Course Group
- Course Brush Pack
- Resource & Project Files
- Lifetime Access
Meet Your Instructor
Co-founder of Evenant, Walid is a Swedish award-winning digital artist, composer, mechanical engineer, and entrepreneur. Travelling as a digital nomad and exploring new opportunities, Walid has always been dedicated to trying new fields of study, exploring, creating, travelling and collaborating.
This has lead him to create artworks for countless clients and compose orchestral film scores for feature films and games, trailer music placements in many Hollywood campaigns such as Independence Day 2, Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Call of Duty, a mechanical engineering degree, and more. The journey does not end here for him!
21 Day Money Back Guarantee!
If you're not satisfied with the course, get in touch within 3 weeks (or 21 days) and we'll give you a full refund - no questions asked.
This course is not open for enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn. Grow. Live.